Because many email providers now offer built-in filters, our email may have been filtered to a folder other than your inbox. There are a few things you can try to find the email message:
- Use your email search feature and search for these terms:
- If your inbox has multiple tabs, take a look within each “inbox tab” for the email.
- Providers who use this approach include Gmail and Outlook (Hotmail).
- Look for sub-folders that may contain filtered email messages.
- These folders tend to appear on the left side of the screen when viewing on a desktop computer or tablet and may be called Spam, Junk, or Clutter.
- Keep an eye out for text that says “More”, or arrows, that you can click or tap to view more folders in the list of mailboxes. The folder you’re looking for may not be immediately visible until you expand the list.
- Check the trash can or deleted items folder.
- Sometimes junk mail is automatically moved into the trash, so it’s not a bad idea to check there too.
If you’re still unable to locate the email, you can contact the pharmacy for assistance.