Cloth Cover Washing: Remove cover from heating pad. Machine or hand wash, using a mild detergent and cold water. Hang to dry or machine dry on cool, gentle cycle.
Sunbeam Heating PadIn Stock
1 Heating Pad
Moist/dry Ultraheat technology. 3 heat settings to help relieve pain and relax muscles. Ultra-fast heat-up for deep, penetrating heat. Soft, machine washable cover. Easy to use controls. 1 year limited warranty. Standard size 12 x 15 inches.
13 in stock
9 inch extra long cord with absorbent sponge for penetrating heat relief.
Easy-To-Use Control glides to adjust settings.
Ultraheat technology for fast, consistent heat.
o reduce risks of burns, electric shock, fire, and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions:
- Read all instructions.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not use on an infant or on an animal.
- This pad is not to be used on or by an invalid, helpless, a sleeping or unconscious person, a person with diabetes or person with poor blood circulation.
- Do not use on areas of insensitive skin.
- Burns can occur regardless of control setting.
- Do not use in an oxygen atmosphere.
- Do not use pins or other metallic means to fasten this pad place.
- Do not sit on or against or crush pad- avoid sharp folds.
- Never pull this pad by the supply cord.
- Do not use the cord as a handle
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision
- Never use pad without the removable cover in place
- Place pad on top of and not under the part of the body needing supervision
- Use this pad 110-120 volt ac circuit. Unplug when not in use. Do not use with generators, power converter, or inverters.
- Do not tamper with this pad in any away.
- There are no use-serviceable parts.
- Do not use this pad with liniment, salve or ointment preparations, especially ones that contain heat-producing ingredients. Skin burns could result.
- Do not bend or pinch cord and do not use cord is damaged.
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Loop cord loosely when storing. Tight wrapping may damage cord and internal parts.
- When not in use , store, the heating pas in the original packaging, in a dark, cool, dry place.
- Carefully examine the inner cover before each use, Discard the pad if inner covering shows any signs of deterioration.