Cloth Cover Washing: Remove cover from heating pad. Machine or hand wash, using a mild detergent and cold water. Hang to dry or machine dry on cool, gentle cycle.
Sunbeam Heating PadIn Stock
1 Heating Pad
Moist/dry Ultraheat technology. 3 heat settings to help relieve pain and relax muscles. Ultra-fast heat-up for deep, penetrating heat. Soft, machine washable cover. Easy to use controls. 1 year limited warranty. Standard size 12 x 15 inches.
Register now for fast pick up options and prescription management.
Free Delivery available in the greater Phoenix and Tucson area. We do not currently deliver outside these areas.
13 in stock
9 inch extra long cord with absorbent sponge for penetrating heat relief.
Easy-To-Use Control glides to adjust settings.
Ultraheat technology for fast, consistent heat.
o reduce risks of burns, electric shock, fire, and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions:
- Read all instructions.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not use on an infant or on an animal.
- This pad is not to be used on or by an invalid, helpless, a sleeping or unconscious person, a person with diabetes or person with poor blood circulation.
- Do not use on areas of insensitive skin.
- Burns can occur regardless of control setting.
- Do not use in an oxygen atmosphere.
- Do not use pins or other metallic means to fasten this pad place.
- Do not sit on or against or crush pad- avoid sharp folds.
- Never pull this pad by the supply cord.
- Do not use the cord as a handle
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision
- Never use pad without the removable cover in place
- Place pad on top of and not under the part of the body needing supervision
- Use this pad 110-120 volt ac circuit. Unplug when not in use. Do not use with generators, power converter, or inverters.
- Do not tamper with this pad in any away.
- There are no use-serviceable parts.
- Do not use this pad with liniment, salve or ointment preparations, especially ones that contain heat-producing ingredients. Skin burns could result.
- Do not bend or pinch cord and do not use cord is damaged.
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Loop cord loosely when storing. Tight wrapping may damage cord and internal parts.
- When not in use , store, the heating pas in the original packaging, in a dark, cool, dry place.
- Carefully examine the inner cover before each use, Discard the pad if inner covering shows any signs of deterioration.