Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with “TYLENOL” is broken or missing. Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
Active: In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg
Inactive: Carnauba Wax*; Corn Starch; FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol*; Powdered Cellulose; Pregelatinized Starch; Propylene Glycol; Shellac; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Titanium Dioxide; *Contains one or more of these ingredients
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.